Enrofloxacin water soluble powders
Chicken E. rod bacteria, Pasteurella and Septic mycoplasma diseases.
Usage and Dosage:
In enrofloxacin content in mixed drink: 50-75 mg per liter of water for chicken for 3-5 days.
(1) It’s prohibited to apply during egg laying period.
(2) It cannot be applied for dogs under 8 weeks of age.
(3) It can potentially excite the central nervous system, induce epilepsy. Therefore, use with caution for dogs having epilepsy history.
(4) Use with caution for carnivore animals and other subjects having renal dysfunction. It could occasionally induce crystallization of urine.
(5) The number of drug-resistant strains trends to increase. It should not be used at a sub-therapeutic dose for a long term.
8 days for chicken.
Free service hotline：
Phone/Fax:+86 311 66695348
Factory Add: The West of Southern Part on Zhongxing Street,Lincheng Economic Development Zone,Hebei Province.
Office add: No.363 North of Zhonghua Street,Xinhua District,Shijiazhuang City,Hebei Province